The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
* Fixed occasional crash when switching away from the app
* Added support for the Razer Kishi
* Added tooltip descriptions for buttons in the controller overlay
* Added an option to share your IP address and attempt to establish a direct connection. The connection will still be relayed if NAT traversal fails or the relayed route is faster.
* Please report bugs and crashes here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/353380/discussions/4/