The Stream Engine is one of the best add-ons for Kodi which offers different features. Using this addon, you can watch your favorite movies, TV shows as well as sports too. Today, we will be discussing how to Install Stream Engine on Kodi. If you love 3 PM Kickoffs, this guide will be quite interesting for you. Before you move directly towards the steps, you must have a quick look about this amazing Kodi addon.
Stream Engine is a Kodi addon which not officially managed by Kodi itself. It offers a lot of services like live streaming to sports, tv shows etc. This service is offered by the Mucky Duck team. So, in case you need any type of solution, you have to visit their website instead of searching for the help of Kodi official website.
Steps to Install the Stream Engine Kodi Addon
Let’s see below the steps to install this awesome addon on Kodi. Well, if you want to try alternative of Kodi, have a look at TVMC which you probably wanna try. Follow the basic steps given to install this addon if you Mucky Repo is not already installed.
For Krypton 17.3:
- Firstly, Download the Kodi and then install it on your device.
- Then, Launch it and Goto Settings
- Click on File Manager and then click Add Source.
- After that, Click None and Type this URL: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml.
- Now, name this as Muckys Repo
- Back to the Homepage and Click on Add-ons
- Click on Package Installer icon from there.
- After that, click on the Install from Zip file option.
- Click Repository.mdrepo-1.0.2.ZIP.
- Wait for some time, you will get a popup.
- Click on Install from Repository from the popup.
- Now, click Mucky Ducks Repo and select Video Add-ons.
- Finally, Click on Stream Engine and Click Install.
The steps were quite similar with the Jarvis too. If you are using Jarvis don’t need to worry. Follow the same steps as given for Krypton. Although we have not tested yet, hopefully, they will work definitely for you.
That’s all you have to do. You have now installed Stream Engine on Kodi. Now, enjoy your favorite 3 PM kickoffs.
I hope you have learned how to Install Stream Engine on Kodi. This addon will provide you streaming to lots of your favorite channels and other related programs like Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Anime Streaming, Documentaries, Kids Corner, Sports, 24/7 TV and more. I hope this guide was helpful to you. If you are facing any problem, let us know in the comments. We will try to respond as soon as possible.